Explore new paths and career opportunities
Sometimes what worked for you in your 20’s does not work so well in your 40’s and there may come a time when you want to re-qualify. Or if you wish to develop a second income stream to ensure greater financial continuity and satisfaction between jobs, then turn to us. If you’ve reached a crossroad and want to retrain, sharpen your skill set or develop another income stream, we can help make it happen.
Who is eligible?
You need to demonstrate 10 years' adult professional work. Sadly, we don’t help musicians, drama students or amateurs.
Each case is considered on its own merit and is dealt with in complete confidence.
Educational grant applications will open in April 2021, with additional meetings to follow in July and September.
To apply, please download an application Education application form 2021.
Please ensure that your personal statement doesn't exceed 500 words and note that you may include a one-page reference with your application along with proof of grades.
Be sure to save your application in your name and note that we are only accepting applications by email.
Please send the completed form and any supporting documents, via email, to Kaethe@equitycharitabletrust.org.uk
- We don’t fund overseas courses
- The course must lead to a recognised qualification
- Courses that are designed to improve one's acting and performance skills won't be considered
- We don’t offer maintenance grants
- We rarely cover the full tuition fees and tend to make a contribution towards successful applications
- We don’t offer student loans
- If the course lasts for more than a year, you can apply again with proof of grades, bearing in mind that continued support is not a given