Explore new paths and career opportunities
Sometimes what worked for you in your 20’s does not work so well in your 40’s and there may come a time when you want to re-qualify. Or if you wish to develop a second income stream to ensure greater financial continuity and satisfaction between jobs, then turn to us. If you’ve reached a crossroad and want to retrain, sharpen your skill set or develop another income stream, we can help make it happen.
Who is eligible?
You need to demonstrate 10 years' adult professional work. Sadly, we don’t help musicians, drama students or amateurs.
Each case is considered on its own merit and is dealt with in complete confidence.
The Education Committee meets in May, July and early September and you're notified of our decision directly thereafter.
Please note: Due to the current Coronavirus crisis, new applications for Education Grants are not being considered at this time. Only previous applicants who have already received an Education Grant may apply for ongoing funding. We will revisit this matter in the coming months so please be in touch in June 2020.
Send the completed form and any accompanying documents, via email, to email@example.com.
- After we receive your application we will contact you if anything is incomplete
- We don’t fund overseas courses
- The course must lead to a recognised qualification
- Courses that are designed to improve one's acting and performance skills won't be considered
- We don’t offer maintenance grants
- We rarely cover the full tuition fees and tend to make a contribution towards successful applications
- We don’t offer student loans
- If the course lasts for more than a year, you can apply again with proof of grades, bearing in mind that continued support is not a given