Explore new paths and career opportunities
Sometimes what worked for you in your 20’s does not work so well in your 40’s and there may come a time when you want to re-qualify. Or if you wish to develop a second income stream to ensure greater financial continuity and satisfaction between jobs, then turn to us. If you’ve reached a crossroad and want to retrain, sharpen your skill set or develop another income stream, we can help make it happen.
Who is eligible?
You need to demonstrate 10 years' adult professional work. Sadly, we don’t help musicians, drama students or amateurs.
Each case is considered on its own merit and is dealt with in complete confidence.
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, the Education Committee will only be reviewing education grants once this year, on August 17th 2020. You will be notified of our decision directly thereafter.
Please note: Due to the Coronavirus crisis, the Trust will only be reviewing education grants once this year. Please complete and return your application by noon on Wednesday, August 12th 2020 which the Trust will consider at the August 17th meeting. Be sure to include a one-page personal statement, your CV and any supporting documents such as references. We expect to receive a high volume of applications this year, so please be aware that if your application is successful, you are likely to be awarded a contribution towards the fees applied for rather than the full amount on this occasion.
Send the completed form, a one-page personal statement, CV and any accompanying documents, such as references, via email, to email@example.com.
Any questions can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we receive your application we will contact you if anything is incomplete
- We don’t fund overseas courses
- The course must lead to a recognised qualification
- Courses that are designed to improve one's acting and performance skills won't be considered
- We don’t offer maintenance grants
- We rarely cover the full tuition fees and tend to make a contribution towards successful applications
- We don’t offer student loans
- If the course lasts for more than a year, you can apply again with proof of grades, bearing in mind that continued support is not a given