Explore new paths and career opportunities
Sometimes what worked for you in your 20’s does not work so well in your 40’s and there may come a time when you want to re-qualify. Or if you wish to develop a second income stream to ensure greater financial continuity and satisfaction between jobs, then turn to us. If you’ve reached a crossroad and want to retrain, sharpen your skill set or develop another income stream, we can help make it happen.
Who is eligible?
You need to demonstrate 10 years' adult professional work. Sadly, we don’t help musicians, drama students or amateurs.
Each case is considered on its own merit and is dealt with in complete confidence.
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, the Education Committee has reviewed education grants only once this year, on August 17th 2020. We will update this page with any further information.
Please note: Due to the Coronavirus crisis, the Trust has reviewed education grants only once this year on 17th August 2020. We will update this page with any further information. In the meantime, any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We don’t fund overseas courses
- The course must lead to a recognised qualification
- Courses that are designed to improve one's acting and performance skills won't be considered
- We don’t offer maintenance grants
- We rarely cover the full tuition fees and tend to make a contribution towards successful applications
- We don’t offer student loans
- If the course lasts for more than a year, you can apply again with proof of grades, bearing in mind that continued support is not a given